This sumptuous health drink is a combination of 11 vegetables like tomato, carrot, capsicum, beetroot etc. It can be consumed either as a soup or a juice, or can be used as vegetable stock. This versatile drink is packed with rich source of Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Vitamin C, vitamin E, Potassium, calcium, sodium and bioactive compounds. Soma find its presence in rigveda; according to which it is regarded as the drinks of GODS and used to be symbol of immortality. The multiple health benefits received from the juice helped us call it SOMA.
Ingredients: Tomato, Carrot, Cucumber, Beetroot, Capsicum, Spinach, Coriander leaf, Mint leaf, Green Chilli, Amla with a hint of rock salt and lemon
Total Veggies: 440 gms
1. Beta Carotene from carrot plays an important role in the improvement of vision
2. Betaine found in beetroot helps in regulating inflammation in the cardiovascular system and also aids in detoxification
3. Lycopene and vitamin C from Tomato, are powerful antioxidants
4. Capsaicinoids present in capsicum are analgesia, anti-inflammation, antioxidant and anti-obesity
5. Vitamin K present in Spinach promotes healthy bones